Friday, April 18, 2014

A Little Frusterated

I'm so sorry everyone. I want to post up a new and informative post, but this has been a long and frustrating day. Everything I read I just can't focus on. In my search for inspiration I discovered tonight may not be the night for education. Tonight is a mental health kind of night. So before I put my Aiden to bed and pop open a bottle of wine I just wanted you all to know I am thinking of you. I hope you are doing well. I hope your day has been less stressful than mine. If it has been a stressful day relax knowing another person is in the world with you tonight and they understand your pain.

I will post up a blog tomorrow either about sibling relationships or autism myths from someone who's living it. If any of you have a specific topic need please let me know! Post a comment below and I will see what I can do.

That being said, raise a glass of your favorite beverage tonight. We've earned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment